Saturday, December 24, 2005

Raub Fishing


Haruan, originally uploaded by Chunsite.



Went down to Raub last Wednesday to fix my uncle's PC and new Mac. Brought Kok Boon along since he was going to go back to Perth. Initially wanted to go down on Tuesday night, but was too late, so bunked at Kai Weng's place since the door in my house in locked from the inside and I can't get in.

Left the next morning at about 8.30AM after breakfast (slept at 4AM! crawling to work the next day) Reached My uncle's place after about a 1.5 hrs drive. Which is pretty fast ever since they built the new road. After some setting up and meddling with my uncle's PC, went for some fishing since stupid ScreAmYX can't figure out what's wrong with the connection.

This was the 1st fish we caught (since it was my rod and Kok Boon landed it) The biggest Haruan we caught that day, Kok Boon caught another 2 smaller ones later.

Took the 3 fishes to a restaurant and have it "kong Pou" style. Really nice! fresh and no muddy smell...

No comments: