Saturday, September 24, 2005

In a nutshell ...

after Google blocked my ads account... not much mood to update my blog already. That's why u don't see much updates nowadays...

anywaz... went for a company trip in Awana @ genting last weekend... (check out the cool photo on the left i took in the evening)did not have enuff sleep as we need to be up at 8am on a SUNDAY! still tryin to recover until now...then boss told me to come to work on my off day! don't know why this week so many ppl want to go yumcha. Planned to sleep early since monday but never got the chance, My cousin suddenly called me out for yumcha session, a colleague got some big issues... and went for dinner last night in the New Paris restaurant in SS2. After that went for a bitchin' session in Cofee Bean, had a cup of espresso, but no effect on me, slept like a pig last night.

tryin to create a new blog , but still can't figure out how to customize it. might not use blogger anymore (if I can figure out how to use the new one). Templates are good... but very limited customization. Of course if I'm not using a template then there will be more work to be done... *sigh* lazy...

1 comment:

Chun said...

What... my camera... u should be paying the royalty for the pics in your blog