Saturday, September 10, 2005

Black Party 9.9 @ Zouk

Went to the Black party after having dinner with my family last night. Called Adam but the fella "fong fei gei" on me. So I went to meet a colleague there. Yea yea I know I said gonna ban myself from clubbing this month (cos overspent last month and cannot afford to pay my Credit card bills... :รพ ) Just wanted to check out the place since I got the invite for free and they give you 2 drinks as well, I've got 2 invites so there's actually 4 drinks! but since Adam didn't want to come so there goes the free drinks....We were given 2 of those coupons each...see the pic at the bottom? Adam! I purposely saved one for you !!!

Once we enter the place (at about 9.45PM) it was already quite packed, with some dancers on a few corners. We went straight to the bar to redeem our drinks... only Guiness (well kinda expected already rite...) it's just not my type of drink...like malta plus heineken...which just don't cut it... so I just took like a few sips and didn't really finish the whole bottle.

The place was quite happening... with loads of chicks and some shows on. There was two well build eurasian guys doin' some gymnastics stuff (sorry Ryan! never bring Camera...hahaha) after that there was this show with 2 of those giant Hose-wrap-alluminium-foil -i don't know what it's called - thingys . anyway, they were like moving up and down each other which just looks funny and a bit gross....then there were a few dancers on each corner constantly...sexy but not the type that you can bring out during the day...

The sound system is not bad, at least better than the last few ones I went like Espanda or Rum Jungle. Didn't feel like drinkin' the second bottle since we left quite early I think about 11PM since I'm working the next day as well (god I think that's the earliest I ever went home after a clubbin' session) So, technically that doesn't count as a clubbin' session hahahaha...

Wanted to give the remaining coupon to some chick when I left, but just couldn't find the right one... so now you can see the picture I took when I got home...

In a nutshell, not bad for a free night out... well not exactly there's the RM5 parking...

I think it's time I got myself a camera-phone so that I can update my blog with more pics....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiyah....too bad to camera,well me my self also think of buy a camera phone....just that no money.... T.T

Anonymous said...

is this post suppose to make me feel guilty for not going with u?? Well, I tell u right now.....i am regreting right now...

Chun said...

Yes Adam!!! I was practically begging for you to come that day some more... but some people veli LCLY... must be with some chick that nite rite... I know wan...

Anonymous said...

how i wish that is true....i stayed home....