Thursday, August 25, 2005

Kuching Trip


I don't really have much time updating my blog nowadays, since there are loads of work for me in the office ( I may need to work this weekend as well! sigh...). I guess that's why you've been seeing all my previous posts are mostly forwarded emails and stuff...

Anyway just a quick update, went for a trip to Kuching alone last thursday... had to conduct a training there all by myself. Had to go back on friday so not much time to visit any places; only had time to stroll around nearby the hotel... as you can see in the picture (see the Kucings' at the back?)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why aren't Tracy in the pic? Dont u think u should at least mention about her?

Chun said...

No!!! got no time to write so much also..

Anonymous said...

it will be an honour if u want me to write about it on your behalf...There's no way that u should hide it from your readers.. it's too important to be left out

Chun said...

scr*w you!!