Tuesday, October 25, 2005

My place is 0.26KM away from the nearest Streamyx Port and therefore no broadband for me, so I was quite pissed for the pass year as I can't get broadband in my place... Finally my future looks a little brighter when my brother informed me that he saw an article in yesterday's The Sun stating that Jaring is offering broadband nationwide.

So I called Jaring straight to ask, and they said that my place may not have it since they need to apply from telekom to offer the service, so i was told to make a "booking" online.

So I went to http://www.jaring.com.my/broadband/index.html?cont=area to check if it was available before i register for it. Hurah!! my number appeared, so I called Jaring 0389917080 (now it's 24/7, Good Work!) again to confirm. They were still saying that I need to put in a registration... so I filled up the form and am keeping my fingers crossed...

You can check out the packages at http://www.jaring.com.my/broadband/index.html?cont=flite_package

RM75 Registration (jaring Dialup users Free... that's me!)
RM79 Per month for 1Mbps (unlimited ) -finally something cheaper than sCreeeAmYx!
Modem FREE! but i guess it'll be the standard ADSL modems anyway...

So wish me luck....

P/S: I wonder if Jaring gonna pay me anything for advertising here... hahaha

No comments: