Monday, July 11, 2005

Saturday 9 July

While walking in 1 Utama with a friend, she suddenly suggested to get one of those temporary tattoos, feeling stressed out lately I said: “OK, come on I’ll have one also” so we went to one of the small tattoo shops at the corner. So we each selected a picture, she selected one of the heart shaped ones, and me? A shark! Hehe. Hers was RM20 and mine was RM35 (nothing comes cheap nowadays huh!) She was the 1st to have the tattoo on so we were deciding where to put it… I suggested to put on her arm, but she still couldn’t decide. So the “tattoo artist” suggested to have it on her chest, just below the collar bone. Knowing that she’s quite sensitive about “that” area I said to her again to put it on her arm. But she went ahead with having it on the chest. Then, while the person was drawing the picture on her chest she kept looking at me signaling that she’s not comfortable with having a guy resting his hands on her chest. I was like thinking, you should have thought have that before right? (She kept pestering about it after that saying it was my fault some more)

Now came the interesting part, a girl came in asking if she could have her ear pierced, but hesitated and said she will come back later. Then something came through my mind “I always wanted to have my ear pierced since years ago.” So I asked my friend about the idea, then she said “ you sure? After my mom won’t let you in the house (since I said I’d go her place to fix her PC). If you do it you’ll have to pay for my tattoo!”. I hesitated for a while there but went on with it anyway… don’t want to think much about it. (also because it was only RM6! Still better than a RM35 tattoo that’ll come of after 2 weeks!) So the girl at the shop sprayed something on my ear I used the piercing gun and… “ketuck!” quite painful, but just for a short while… hey! looks cool. She told me that I can’t take it off for at least 2-3 days. Then came the shocking reality… how am I suppose to go to work?! Although my mom will be quite shocked as well, but shouldn’t be a big problem. But what the heck, I was thinking “fire me if they want to” …


After having dinner at the Beef noodle shop in kl. We head towards KLCC to buy the movie tickets. While queuing, Adam asked me if I have booked the correct date for fantastic four, since it won't be out until this coming Thursday. I was pretty sure that it was since ticket bookings usually allows only 2 days advance bookings and I assumed it was one of those sneak previews. Only to find out when buying the tickets were for 13 July which is 4 days later…how embarrassing. And to the guys… my apologies. I was expecting to watch Fantastic 4 as well. After that we watched long winded Batman begins instead. Not to bad if you are a batman fan I would say, but nothing much to shout about.

No comments: